Tompkins CRT (Compost, Recycling and Trash) is calling for volunteers to help at the Ithaca Reggae Festival. Without your help, recycling and composting at these events cannot be successful.
Volunteer shifts can include the following duties:
- Monitoring Compost, Recycling, and Trash (CRT) stations to collect clean compost and recycling free of contamination
- Explaining to event attendees what they can in each bin
- Removing unacceptable items from CRT bins
- Hauling material to dumpsters
- Keeping the festival clean by picking up litter
Volunteers receive the following benefits:
- Free entry into the festival in exchange for volunteering
- A special volunteer t-shirt
- 1 shift meal
- Great work experience
Sign up with Ithaca Reggae Fest’s volunteer form, indicating your interest in the CRT program.