Finger Lakes ReUse Hiring Transport Services Assistant
Finger Lakes ReUse is currently hiring for the position of Transport Services Assistant. The Position Summary is below. Learn more about the position and how to apply on their website: https://ithacareuse.org/employment/
Through Finger Lakes ReUse’s shared values of positivity, resourcefulness, safety and respect, the Transport Services Assistant is
responsible for handling, moving, and transporting reusable materials as a service to the community. Additionally, they provide
support to the ReUse Centers, our Deconstruction crew and contribute to the general day to day maintenance of our facilities. The
five key tasks of this position are:
1. Perform donation pick-ups and deliveries of sold merchandise, ensuring excellent donor and customer experiences.
2. Provide support in the movement, processing and stocking of donated materials in the ReUse Centers, particularly furniture and
3. Assist with the acceptance of material donations at our ReUse Centers.
4. Deconstruct buildings and their components, maximizing diversion of construction and demolition waste for reuse and recycling.
5. Contribute to general organizational da